Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bye-Bye Belly Bulge!!

That's my target in ONE week's time!! Else, i won't be able to fit sveltely into that figure-hugging dress for fren's wedding next saturday!! *bleah* And to lose that 3-inches by year end.. Christmas party season or not!
I remember in my younger days sitting on the train, seeing Office Ladies (OL) in business wear but with an ugly belly bulge.. It's so UNGLAM!!.. and my frens and i swear that we would never become one of them. *shudderz*
The SIGNS are there already that i would well be on my way to be one of those unglam OLs.. Yikes!!.. Have noted for the past few months, in the mornings when deciding what to wear for work, it's becoming a routine of putting on my knitwear tops and then changing again into loose fiting blouses or suits that hide the bulges & love handles. *sighz* Another obvious warning light is that when shopping for clothes at my regular huants, size38 is now TIGHT!! It used to be fitting and sometimes i needed to try size36. *sobz*

Time to Stop being complacent and to Crank Up the intensity of my gym workouts!!
I also reckon that this would be frenlier to my wallet (else i need to overhaul my entire wardrobe *gulpz*)

2 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

1 inch of the waist is = to approximate 5 pounds. So now you know approximate how much weight you have to lose. Don't be too ambitious coz to lose too much all at once is not a goos idea, coz you may end up looking gaunt. An alternative to some weight loss is to wear a girdle :p

pretzel said...

no worries lah... i meant loading up my workouts.. Not planning to starve myself.. but keeping away from those junkfoods. :)